Sunday, January 20, 2013

Change is in the air

recently someone new has come to stay with us.  C left to go back to CT.  Z had moved into my brothers old room.  I guess you could say there are lots of changes lately.  Not to mention I recently changed jobs.  So this new person is a girl/women.  Talk about upsetting the balance of things.    What I am realizing that this is going to be a harder project than I thought it would be because just like sun bear, he has a desire for open love.  when we married I thought it would just be  him and me married for ever.  Now I am seeing that I was wrong...I think he is crazy serious about having other people  join us.  I thought before it was just some fantasy of his and that it would eventually fade away,  I also though we had both learned our lessen years ago and how we have to be very careful about the choices we make.  I have come to realize that some things do repeat themselves.  Why I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment